Sealed bids will be accepted by the Village of Tekonsha for the following work. Bidders must provide a copy of insurance and fill out any necessary paperwork before work can begin. Bids to be opened on May 13th at the Village Council meeting held @ 7:00p.m. Job must be completed within 30 days of start date unless prior arrangements are made. Any questions please call Gary (517-317-3252) or Andy (517-617-0241) between the hours of 8:00 – 4:00 weekdays.
Trees to be Removed-
Trees to be removed will be marked with Green dot facing roadway.
- Maple (No Number) located at 129 N Waldo. Tree located on NW corner of lot on Canal Street
- Willow #438 located on South dead end of 119Murry Street on West side of street
- Maple #689 located at 506 W North Street Waldo and North Street West end of lot
- Maple #547 located at 315 W Allen on Allen Street just East of house
- Maple #291 located at 133 W Allen Corner of Allen and Church
- Maple #22 located at 502 W Jackson tree on corner of Jackson and Waldo
Bids must include cutting down and removal of brush, grinding the stumps and exposed roots to 6″ below grade. A price for the entire job and price on a per tree basis. The Village of Tekonsha reserves the right to subtract trees from the list to satisfy budget constraints. . Wood from the main portion of tree is to be left for the homeowner. The Village provides a place to dump chippings.
Send bids to:
Village of Tekonsha
PO Box 301
Tekonsha, MI 49092
Include “Tree Removal Bid” on the envelope.