Sealed bids will be accepted by the Village of Tekonsha for the following work. Bidders must provide a copy of insurance and fill out any necessary paperwork before work can begin. Bids to be opened on May 8th at the Department of Public Works meeting held @ 2:00p.m. Job must be completed within 30 days of start date unless prior arrangements are made. Any questions please call Gary (517-317-3252) or Andy (269-924-2718) between the hours of 8:00 – 4:00 weekdays.
Trees to be Removed-
Trees to be removed will be marked with Orange dot facing roadway.
- 135 N Washington (Henry) Tree on south side of drive (No Number)
- 125 N Elm (across street from this address) middle of block on east side (No Number)
- Cathrine & Church Street @ Ball diamond tree on Cathrine ( No Number)
- Village Office parking lot, tree faces Allen Street (No Number)
Tree Trimming (marked with yellow caution tape)
- 229 W North Street tree on North Street. Trim out dead (see Home Owner)
- 123 Jackson Drive across from Fire Department. Tree #801 & #802 trim out dead and from wires
Bids must include cutting down and removal of brush, grinding the stumps and exposed roots to 6″ below grade. A price for the entire job and price on a per tree basis. The Village of Tekonsha reserves the right to subtract trees from the list to satisfy budget constraints. . Wood from the main portion of tree is to be left for the homeowner. The Village provides a place to dump chippings.
Send bids to:
Village of Tekonsha
PO Box 301
Tekonsha, MI 49092
Include “Tree Removal Bid” on the envelope.